Thursday, November 13, 2008

Frustration...

This is frustrating. I'm having a lot of fun tackling the theremin learning curve... while it's easy to get some interesting dog-fart noises out-of-the-box, to impose your will on the output takes some diligence and practice. I'm getting to the point where I can imagine what I want and my first attempt will not be a million miles away (by that I mean it's still half a million miles off!). Add to this all the video stuff I'm trying to get to grips with and it's pretty much killing all my spare time... and I'm having a blast!

Unfortunately, I have to leave my adopted home (New York) and go back to London for a couple of weeks... no computer, no theremin, no internet... I've developed a nervous tick already! I don't watch that much television (hardly any in fact), and like a lot of people I use the internet for most of my entertainment.

I'll take the old laptop and maybe I'll find an unsecured wi-fi :) Fingers crossed.

No comments: